The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log

+10
Darren1
Ape
LH Justin
spirit09
Dumbledore27
Graphoil
that70sguy92
StoneRaven
Walshy95
Gasol_The_Great
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Profile Edits Be Shown in the Moderator Log?

Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log - Page 2 Left1194%Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log - Page 2 Right11 94% 
[ 30 ]
Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log - Page 2 Left116%Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log - Page 2 Right11 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 32

Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log - Page 2 Empty Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log

Post by Gasol_The_Great August 24th 2010, 6:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is one of the biggest flaws with Forumotion forums IMO. And that is the fact that if a field(s) in a member's profile is edited, it does not appear in the moderator log (or anywhere for that matter). So basically, there is no way to track profile edits and their really should be.

I have had a few encounters with "rogue moderators" on my forum and instead of deleting/editing posts etc., they edited profile fields for members and replaced the content with inappropriate comments.

These "rogue moderators" have also changed the warn level for members (for no reason), which is extremely inconvenient.

And the biggest disappointment is, there is virtually no way for us to track down these bad moderators with the current forumotion setup.

So my suggestion is, profile field edits should ALWAYS be displayed in the moderator log.

If you agree, vote YES now!!!
Gasol_The_Great
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log

Post by Gasol_The_Great October 8th 2010, 7:14 am

Well the voting is at 90% yes now! D

Anyone else care to share their opinions?

PeaceMe wrote: - > Voted yes.
Btw, no offense PeaceMe, but I think moderation colors are reserved for staff only. Wink
Gasol_The_Great
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log

Post by SLGray September 12th 2015, 8:39 pm

Bumping to move this suggestion to the first page.

Show Profile Edits in Moderator Log - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51481

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2