The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Password Lost but Cant Reset Using "Utilities Tools"

2 posters

Go down

Admin Password Lost but Cant Reset Using "Utilities Tools" Empty Admin Password Lost but Cant Reset Using "Utilities Tools"

Post by bursa September 5th 2010, 7:17 am

Forum Address: bursacommunity.forumotion.com
Email use to create the above forum: Email Removed, Don't post email addresses in public.

I can log in the utilities tools but cant do anything to reset my administrator password that i used to login the above mentioned forum due to "disable password send to admin" even i have the email address

Could someone kindly help me send me the new password for username:"admin" pertain to the above forum address.

Thanks
bursa

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Admin Password Lost but Cant Reset Using "Utilities Tools" Empty Re: Admin Password Lost but Cant Reset Using "Utilities Tools"

Post by bursa September 5th 2010, 7:28 am

bursa

Back to top Go down

Admin Password Lost but Cant Reset Using "Utilities Tools" Empty Re: Admin Password Lost but Cant Reset Using "Utilities Tools"

Post by Sanket September 5th 2010, 10:27 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

https://help.forumotion.com/rules-important-points-f10/for-founders-who-lost-their-passwords-t42285.htm
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by bursa September 6th 2010, 7:04 am

Sanket wrote:May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

https://help.forumotion.com/rules-important-points-f10/for-founders-who-lost-their-passwords-t42285.htm

thanks for your reminder sanket.

have pm luky but till now no reply from luky yet
bursa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 6th 2010, 7:05 am

He will reply to you whenever he sees your PM.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down