The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What codes should I add to make this Media-Player a certain size?

Go down

What codes should I add to make this Media-Player a certain size? Empty What codes should I add to make this Media-Player a certain size?

Post by DeviantART September 9th 2010, 3:57 pm

Thanks for your forum. If you have enough patience, please tell me what attributes (like "div" codes) would I need to add to the following embeddable music-player code, in order to make the size of the player 165px by 24px?
DeviantART

Language : English

Back to top Go down

What codes should I add to make this Media-Player a certain size? Empty Re: What codes should I add to make this Media-Player a certain size?

Post by Guest September 9th 2010, 4:00 pm

these codes:

Code:

width="165px" & height="24px" :)

Back to top Go down

What codes should I add to make this Media-Player a certain size? Empty Re: What codes should I add to make this Media-Player a certain size?

Post by DeviantART September 14th 2010, 2:27 am

Thank you, Gangstar15. Here's a link to my forum with the media-player I need to resize: My Forum

I made a mistake by not learning how to edit codes with the div-tags. I meant to post the code, last time I was here:

Code:
<div id='F3B514E07739'></div><script src='http://player.play.it/PodcastPlayer/Embed.js' type='text/javascript'></script><script type='text/javascript'>player.render('fileUrl=http://cbsmp3oftheday.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/usmileambient.mp3&name=J. Biebz - U Smile 800% Slower&artist=Shamantis&stationID=54&configFile=config.xml&buttonColor=0x4d4d4d&buttonOverColor=0x999999&backgroundColor=0xFFFFFF&guid=F3B514E07739');</script>

Please tell me how to correct that code, so I can make my media player the exact size I mentioned before: 165px by 24px
DeviantART

Language : English

Back to top Go down