The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Get Reply to PM

2 posters

Go down

Can't Get Reply to PM Empty Can't Get Reply to PM

Post by freetime September 11th 2010, 1:15 am

I've sent several private messages, starting about 2 months ago, regarding libel being posted on a forumotion board .

I tried ti send in the litigation form numerous times before resorting to the PMs and couldn't make it work.

Now the only thing I can think of is to go to court. My home is now being attacked and the constant libel about me continues and I can't even get a simple reply to my PM.

I'm very disappointed forumotion lends its name to such behavior. As a disabled person, I don't think you should encourage harassment of people like myself that is now spilling over into violence.

Can someone point out a snail mail address for forumotion, so I can send some papers to pursue my complaint?

Here's the forumotion board in question:It's a shame you provide no oversight for the boards established under your name.

Here is the board where I have been harassed and libeled hundreds of times:

http://nofree.forumotion.com/

http://nofree.forumotion.com/

Last edited by freetime on September 11th 2010, 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
freetime

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Can't Get Reply to PM Empty Re: Can't Get Reply to PM

Post by MrMario September 11th 2010, 1:33 am

Please don't make these kind of topics. The only way to report a forum is by contacting Typlo (which he is now out of the office till Monday) and by the litigation. You won't hear back from the litigation team about your report. I am sorry for whatever is happening but at this point there is nothing I or anyone else can do besides Typlo.

I will have to lock this topic.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum