The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i put a chat system in my forum from another chat giving site??

2 posters

Go down

How can i put a chat system in my forum from another chat giving site?? Empty How can i put a chat system in my forum from another chat giving site??

Post by akashbc September 13th 2010, 4:24 am

I have the phb code for putting the chat but i want to replace this with my old chat given by default...
So how am i supposed to do that??

Thanks in Advance... Hello
akashbc
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How can i put a chat system in my forum from another chat giving site?? Empty Re: How can i put a chat system in my forum from another chat giving site??

Post by KingOfSports September 13th 2010, 4:28 am

Not possible. You can disable the ForuMotion Chat and use HTML/CSS to add the new chat to a HTML page, but ForuMotion doesn't support your own PHP plug-ins or MODS.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

How can i put a chat system in my forum from another chat giving site?? Empty Re: How can i put a chat system in my forum from another chat giving site??

Post by akashbc September 13th 2010, 4:32 am

I only want to put it in the place of my old chat box,
all the mod thingy will be in control of that system,
I am using phpbb2,
So how can i do that ,please give step by step instructions...
I found out a bug that people coming from browser opera can't register in my site??
So please solve this bug also as soon as possible or my forum will lost so many visitor in being members...

Is there any problem if i delete create a forum at the gadget side of my forum??
akashbc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports September 13th 2010, 4:35 am

Did you read my post at all? You cannot integrate your own PHP to your forumotion forum.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by akashbc September 13th 2010, 4:39 am

Did you read my post at all??
I asked you two more questions lol!

So answer them please...

Also sorry for that, i though it was some how able to put chat...
Can i put it as a gadget??
akashbc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports September 13th 2010, 4:52 am

I found out a bug that people coming from browser opera can't register in my site??

Tell them to clear their cookies and cache. Then try again.

Is there any problem if i delete create a forum at the gadget side of my forum??

I have no idea what you mean by gadget...
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by akashbc September 13th 2010, 4:55 am

1,whats with cookies and cache ,i mean is that they are unable to write in that registration blanks of username ,password etc....
So ,its a bug ,can you report it to the admin....

2,sorry ,its not gadget its Forum widgets ,is there any problem of deleting any widgets from there??
akashbc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports September 13th 2010, 5:05 am

1) No, it's not a bug.

http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050

2) You can delete widgets. The only thing you can't delete are the links in the footer.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by akashbc September 13th 2010, 5:40 am

1, no use ,its having the problem still now Sad
akashbc
Forumember

Back to top Go down