The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renew expired Domain Name & Transferring domain cost

3 posters

Go down

Renew expired Domain Name & Transferring domain cost Empty Renew expired Domain Name & Transferring domain cost

Post by Adiex September 15th 2010, 8:41 pm

Hello guys,

I got few question to ask here, I hope you can help me here.

Firstly, Id like to know how do I to renew my old domain name. I try to buy it on ACP but It say 'Already taken'. I did really like this previous domain name and I dont wanna lose it. From my reading on this forum I have to contact typlo to get my old forum domain name right? If its true what exactly the information I must include to retrieve my old domain.

Secondly, If Someday I want to transfer this domain name to another Hosting. Is there any extra charges for that?

And lastly, This kinda rude but I have to 100% sure before I made purchase here. Did buying credit using Credit Card via paypal 100% secure? Im just afraid I let my credit card detail into public.

Thanks, Im looking forward for your kind answer Smile
adiex
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1014
Language : er?

Back to top Go down

Renew expired Domain Name & Transferring domain cost Empty Re: Renew expired Domain Name & Transferring domain cost

Post by KingOfSports September 15th 2010, 10:44 pm

1) I'm not sure.

2) That's not possible.

3) Yes, its secure. However, we don't own paypal so if you have problems, you should contact them.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Renew expired Domain Name & Transferring domain cost Empty Re: Renew expired Domain Name & Transferring domain cost

Post by Adiex September 16th 2010, 7:21 am

Dude its possible to transfer a domain name from forumotion to an another hosting.. I read it all over this forum.

From my understanding, you just need to Pm typlo and he will give you the transfer code but yeah with some other extra charges.
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Adiex September 18th 2010, 7:30 am

Hi,

Can anyone help me here? Im really desperate to get my old domain name. Im willing to pay for that.

But now im rather disappointed with this forum respond. I did PM administrator but its almost 4 days already but I still didn't get any reply from them.

C'mon.. Im trying to buy something from you guys. :/
Adiex
Adiex
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario September 18th 2010, 6:50 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Yes its possible to transfer a domain name to another host. Just contact Typlo for a domain name transfer code which is $25

If you old domain name is expired you need to contact Typlo. You might not be able to get if its been while since its been expired. Might have to wait or end up losing it as someone else can grab it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum