The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window??

4 posters

Go down

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? Empty How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window??

Post by akashbc September 17th 2010, 1:54 pm

I want to change the colour of text in replying window and background colour of replying window...
See this picture:

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? 1397330377_09172010_4

Thanks In Advance... Very Happy
akashbc
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? Empty Re: How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window??

Post by Jophy September 17th 2010, 2:02 pm

It requires CSS codes to change the background of quick reply:
Admin Panel > Display > Colors > CSS Stylesheet
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window?? Empty Re: How can i change the background and text colour of replies and quick replies window??

Post by akashbc September 17th 2010, 2:09 pm

zoids25 wrote:It requires CSS codes to change the background of quick reply:
Admin Panel > Display > Colors > CSS Stylesheet
Please tell the full step in changing these colours in quick replying and replying... Confused
akashbc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 18th 2010, 8:54 pm

Whats your forum version?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Mlieko September 19th 2010, 12:17 am

If I told you, it would change the color of all your forum text and backround I guess.
Mlieko
Mlieko
Forumember

Male Posts : 56

http://bylonebylo.lifeme.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by akashbc September 19th 2010, 3:39 am

Its not the problem of my forum....
It was the problem of my browser called opera...
There are so many problems in this forum while opening it in opera...
Please solve that...
akashbc
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Mlieko September 19th 2010, 3:41 am

I can not solve problems in opera :-D
Mlieko
Mlieko
Forumember

Male Posts : 56

http://bylonebylo.lifeme.net/

Back to top Go down