The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Games with automatic health status?

5 posters

Go down

Roleplay Games with automatic health status? Empty Roleplay Games with automatic health status?

Post by BeybladeAdmin September 19th 2010, 8:15 pm

Finally! A forum I can post in! Smile

I am an Administrator of a newly created RPG site, and a member of another forummotion RPG site. I've attempted to make RPG sites before, but I have always lost motivation, which I am hoping will not happen to my current site...

The other RPG site I am a part of is mostly self maintained by a few mods, so the site's founder is not usually on. There is an aspect of the site, called the "Laser Sabers" which acts similar to the dice rolls option and it allows you to directly attack and defend a user's health. This is a power that only members level 5 and up can attain on that site, and since I am only level 3 I do not know if a Saber is even remotely similar to the Dice Rolls.

I'm guessing that the health is created in the "fields" section, but I don't know how you would be able to attack the health directly without the Admin depleting the health themselves. I'm hoping for this site to be big, so I can't be depleting the gauges of every user when they happen to make a move in a battle. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this " auto attack" option? I'm hoping someone knows, because if not, then the Admin of the other site found a way to create it himself, and it could be months before he returns to the site...

Please reply with an answer asap! Smile Also, please move this topic to the proper section if this is the incorrect section. I tried to post in General information, but it said I didn't have access to that Forum Confused

Thank you so much Smile
BeybladeAdmin

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Games with automatic health status? Empty Re: Roleplay Games with automatic health status?

Post by KingOfSports September 19th 2010, 9:23 pm

You have to change it manually. The RPG isn't automatic.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Games with automatic health status? Empty Re: Roleplay Games with automatic health status?

Post by BeybladeAdmin September 19th 2010, 10:56 pm

KingOfSports wrote:You have to change it manually. The RPG isn't automatic.

Are you sure that their isn't a way to do it automatically... because the way the site I'm talking about works with the attacks seems pretty automatic to me..... The battles and attacks are super quick, though there is a delay right before initiating the attack. I've been told that's because it's delayed so that the opponent can counter with a defensive maneuver. And yes, I am 100% positive this is on a Forumotion forum. It's because of that forum that I was able to create my own and find this site. Sorry for not seeming to trust that answer, but I know that the way this site works can not be attacking through the dice rolls because of the delay before the result, and because everyone would have access to the sabers if it were a dice.

BeybladeAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario September 20th 2010, 1:42 am

He is sure. RPG isn't automatic.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma8432 September 20th 2010, 1:48 am

It cant be activated automatically, but if you go to your/their profile you can make the 100/100. Smile
Emma8432
Emma8432
Forumember

Female Posts : 219
Language : Meep

http://warriorcatsworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BeybladeAdmin September 20th 2010, 1:58 am

MrMario wrote:He is sure. RPG isn't automatic.

Okay, thank you though Smile someone should make something like that then... I wonder how the Admin of that site does it Confused

You can lock this topic if you want to Smile
BeybladeAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrongHold September 20th 2010, 2:05 am

Could we have a link to the site that you are talking about?
StrongHold
Forumember

Language : English, HTML, CSS, PHP

Back to top Go down