The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation

3 posters

Go down

Agreed?

activation - Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation Left1189%activation - Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation Right11 89% 
[ 8 ]
activation - Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation Left1111%activation - Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation Right11 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

activation - Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation Empty Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation

Post by fan4me September 19th 2010, 9:09 pm

When someone signs up and an admin has to activate them, the admin should get a pop-up or PM so we don't have to check our emails or 'Inactive Users'.
fan4me
fan4me
Forumember

Male Posts : 126
Language : English

http://orianthi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

activation - Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation Empty Re: Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation

Post by Guest September 19th 2010, 9:15 pm

Yes , this is a great idea Wink

Back to top Go down

activation - Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation Empty Re: Pop-Up for new Users who need Activation

Post by fan4me September 19th 2010, 10:22 pm

woo finally i suggested something you like! Smile
fan4me
fan4me
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2010, 12:10 am

I hate when people sign up and never bother to activate their account via e-mail and then their account is just idling in the "inactive members" list with no way of you receiving notification of this. Voted --> Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by fan4me September 20th 2010, 12:57 am

^ Sometimes the activation code doesn't even get sent to their email address. on one of my forums here(which i ended up deleting), i got people from twitter signing up and at least 3 of them tweeted me saying something like "I never got the email it said they sent" so thats maybe what happened to you.
fan4me
fan4me
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2010, 5:45 am

fan4me wrote:woo finally i suggested something you like! Smile
Laughing I like this suggestion because in my opinion is useful (for me and Forumotion members ) ... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by StrongHold September 20th 2010, 5:48 am

I think this is useful... Bt administrators already receive an email when a Ned user registers and needs activation. If an update was comming up... This shouldn't be on the priorities list for the techies.

Voted no
StrongHold
Forumember

Language : English, HTML, CSS, PHP

Back to top Go down

Post by fan4me September 30th 2010, 10:41 pm

bump
fan4me
fan4me
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2011, 8:32 pm

Great idea, voted yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy December 22nd 2013, 4:07 am

Suggestion for your forums(section) clean up!
(22/12/13)

=> Garbage
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down