The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forumotion TOS Problem Please Help

Go down

Forumotion TOS Problem Please Help

Post by Spuddie978 on September 23rd 2010, 11:48 am

i would like Ask A questions i have created a Forum From Forumotion i am trying get at least 9000 users to join or more i am trying my best to keep users behaving If 1000 Members Broke one off Forumotion TOS Would Forumoton close Me Down if i try deal with all Situations which could take a week i currently have 500 People that have joined and counting?

Spuddie978
Forumember

Male Posts : 126
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion TOS Problem Please Help

Post by kirk on September 23rd 2010, 7:00 pm

@Spuddie978 wrote:i would like Ask A questions i have created a Forum From Forumotion i am trying get at least 9000 users to join or more i am trying my best to keep users behaving If 1000 Members Broke one off Forumotion TOS Would Forumoton close Me Down if i try deal with all Situations which could take a week i currently have 500 People that have joined and counting?

Please do not create duplicate or multiple threads reflecting the same topic question.I have already placed a answer in your other thread.. Topic now locked.
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum