The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumotion TOS Problem

3 posters

Go down

Solved Forumotion TOS Problem

Post by Spuddie978 September 23rd 2010, 1:18 pm

i would like Ask A questions i have created a Forum From Forumotion i am trying get at least 9000 users to join or more i am trying my best to keep users behaving If 1000 Members Broke one off Forumotion TOS Would Forumoton close Me Down if i try deal with all Situations which could take a week i currently have 500 People that have joined and counting
Spuddie978
Forumember

Male Posts : 126
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Forumotion TOS Problem

Post by kirk September 23rd 2010, 6:19 pm

That's what your moderators are for.
When running a forum it your responsibility to maintain your forum and make sure there are no violations taken place.If members are going to break your rules or any of forumotions tos then you have to imply warnings and or banishment's to see no actions such as this continue.

Now if you are maintaining and running your forum frequently and doing what you are supposed to be doing along with removing any content that is in violation.. then you should not have any problems.

You can not be held responsible for what someone may post on your forum.. However it is you and your staffs responsibility to remove any content in violation and to ban or give warnings for any that may be taken place.But if you are not moderating your forum and allowing violations to remain.then yes it is posibil you can lose your forum if violations are reported.So just keep up on your forum continue to moderate all post and you will be fine.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spuddie978 September 24th 2010, 10:35 am

Thanks for your help:)
Spuddie978
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Spuddie978 September 24th 2010, 10:42 am

You May Now lock thsi thread:)
Spuddie978
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 24th 2010, 8:24 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Forumotion TOS Problem 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum