The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

somthing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somthing

Post by mike7180 on September 24th 2010, 6:54 pm

they say in here we can solve your problems but that isnt true my site been shut down why because some people don't like us so they intend to hate by reporting us but forumotion doesn't have any evidence that we violated any rules. So instead of unbanning our site they leave it as so because they feel that oh what other people say is true instead of contacting us on what the issue is! i just had to get that off my chest thats all.

Dirtycodez.com/siteowner/clan leader

regards, dirty_ace

mike7180

Male Posts : 3
Language : english

http://dirty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: somthing

Post by Jophy on September 25th 2010, 3:32 am

If the forum has been banned by Online Gaurdian, why not contest the decision? If there's no evidence found that the forum should be banned, the forum would be unbanned.
http://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/onlineguardian-what-to-do-t69823.htm

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: somthing

Post by kirk on September 25th 2010, 4:01 am

@mike7180 wrote:they say in here we can solve your problems but that isnt true my site been shut down why because some people don't like us so they intend to hate by reporting us but forumotion doesn't have any evidence that we violated any rules. So instead of unbanning our site they leave it as so because they feel that oh what other people say is true instead of contacting us on what the issue is! i just had to get that off my chest thats all.

Dirtycodez.com/siteowner/clan leader

regards, dirty_ace

Well i am sorry to hear about your forum being shut down.
But i can tell you first hand that onlineguardian would not shut your forum down unless there was violations taken place.And i know many do not like this answer but once onlineguardian steps in it is no longer a forumotion matter.So all you can do is contest it to onlineguardian and try to get your forum back or information on why the forum was shut down.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum