The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Question About Bar Text Fields In Profile In Regards To An RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question About Bar Text Fields In Profile In Regards To An RPG

Post by Caeel1Up on Mon 27 Sep - 5:02

So I'm working on an RPG forum that shows your HP, etc. I would like to make it a bar based HP system which would show you how much HP you would have left. I can only see two ways of doing this, 1 being to make an images list with a HUGE number of different images for every different combination, 2 being making a Bar Field, however this is problematic since it you can't manually change the maximum value without changing all of the profiles. I tried making so that there was no maximum value, but that just made it auto set to 100. Now seeing as how it probably runs off a percentile or dividing process, it seems like you should be able to modify each persons HP individually without any issue at all, but I can't find a way how. Does anyone know how to do this. Is it possible. If not would it be hard to implement? Thanks in advance for your help Smile

Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum