The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Index

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Index

Post by Memorian on September 27th 2010, 5:29 pm

I'd really like how to arrange my Topics like this:

(The blue boxes are by me to show what exactly I mean... so the Title of the Categorie and the style of the Forum. I know how to put Images in it and so on but not how to make it look like in the Picture =/)

I know it has something to do with the code I found here, but the code must be editet to look like it does in the picture. I already searched through this Forum but didn't find anything.
Well... I hope that someone knows how to do this or can help me with this. I'm not really good with this whole HTML and Template-Thing... but I'm looking foreward to learn more about it ^^

(Sorry for my bad english, but I think it's understandable... xD)

EDIT:
In case this thing is to complicated to explain it, it would be enough to tell me how to get rid of the "Topics" and "Posts" things in the Index. I know it has again something to do with the code in the link i postet above... can someone tell me how I have to change it so it looks like this? Like I said if the thing above is to complicated for a beginner like me.

Memorian
Forumember

Female Posts : 38
Language : german

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Index

Post by Memorian on September 27th 2010, 8:31 pm

I think I wasable to do this thing... somehow. So the Topic can be closed, but thanks anyway Razz

Memorian
Forumember

Female Posts : 38
Language : german

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Index

Post by Sanket on September 27th 2010, 8:32 pm

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com