The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

profile tab width

View previous topic View next topic Go down

profile tab width

Post by JAN2XONLINE on September 29th 2010, 4:45 am

is it possible to change the width of profile tab????

profile tab:

JAN2XONLINE
Forumember

Male Posts : 943
Reputation : 32
Language : Tagalog, English
Location : Alberta, Canada

http://animeph.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: profile tab width

Post by Vlajki on September 29th 2010, 11:50 am

Forum vesion is ?

Vlajki
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Reputation : 359
Language : Serbian & English
Location : Serbia

Back to top Go down

Re: profile tab width

Post by JAN2XONLINE on September 29th 2010, 3:31 pm

phpBB2

JAN2XONLINE
Forumember

Male Posts : 943
Reputation : 32
Language : Tagalog, English
Location : Alberta, Canada

http://animeph.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: profile tab width

Post by greeny on October 5th 2010, 8:30 pm

I got the same problem:




I tried to edit a few things which look like the profile tab code in the CSS, but nothing helped.
I use phpBB3

greeny
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Language : german

Back to top Go down

Re: profile tab width

Post by greeny on October 7th 2010, 9:31 pm

Ive found the CSS code finally:

Code:

#wrap div.postbody {
   width: 90%;
   }


.postprofile {
   color: #9d9a8c;
   margin: 5px 0 0px 0;
   min-height: 80px;
   border-right-style: solid;
   border-right-width: 1px;
   border-color: #161617;
   width: 9%;
   float: left;
   display: inline;
   position: relative;
   }

change "width: 90%;" and "width: 9%;" values, ive experienced that both values together must be under or exactly 99%; not more or the profile box goes to the bottom.

its not the best solution but i can get along with it.

greeny
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Language : german

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum