The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

My forum keeps partially/fully resetting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved My forum keeps partially/fully resetting.

Post by Reverse Simplicity on October 2nd 2010, 2:14 pm

Hello, I am just a little frustrated at the moment so please, if you can, ignore any aggressive language.

Multiple times over the previous few days my forum has: Completely reset, recent changes have reset to the theme default, or the whole forum has changed to phpbb3 problue.

I have ignored it up until now because I didn't want to bother anyone with it, and I just put it down to either my own mistake or the server was backing up. However I had recently reached the point where I felt I was finished editing the CSS and the images and was up to the point of advertising and generating content.

Is there a list of times that I should avoid using the admin panel? Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

EDIT: Ok now my forum is changing between the theme I had a few days ago, and the theme I have edited and am considering finished.
EDIT 2: I feel so dumb right now... All I probably need to do is clear my cookies and website data. I... I... I'm speechless. Embarassed

Reverse Simplicity

Male Posts : 140
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: My forum keeps partially/fully resetting.

Post by MrMario on October 2nd 2010, 7:32 pm

Solved => Locked

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum