The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Flash Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flash Game

Post by Maty on October 5th 2010, 2:23 am

Hi, first time poster. I got a question about flash games. Is it possible to put a flash game on your homepage, or widget, but that you can play in it without navigating away?

Thanks in advance

Maty
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Language : Spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by Maty on October 5th 2010, 2:36 am

Oh, and by using the method in the FAQ section, that guide makes you navigate away, so that is not what I'm looking for Very Happy

Maty
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Language : Spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by drachemeister on October 5th 2010, 3:34 am

A moderator is going to warn you for double posting. I suggest you delete the second post, or combine the two, or else you'll get a warning. The rules here suck, I know.

drachemeister
Forumember

Female Posts : 99
Reputation : 0
Language : english

http://delta-america.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by Matthewop on October 5th 2010, 4:56 am

Haha.. I have met the same question with you...

Links Removed.

Matthewop
New Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by kirk on October 5th 2010, 7:14 pm

@Maty wrote:Hi, first time poster. I got a question about flash games. Is it possible to put a flash game on your homepage, or widget, but that you can play in it without navigating away?

Thanks in advance

@Maty wrote:Oh, and by using the method in the FAQ section, that guide makes you navigate away, so that is not what I'm looking for Very Happy


Double posting back to back within a 24 hour period is prohibited here on the forumotion support forum.Next time please wait for a reply or add any additional content to your previous post via the post edit button.
Thank you



@drachemeister wrote: The rules here suck, I know.
Yeah well may be they do but rules are rules.
And moderation's of others from non staff members is also not allowed. so please refrain from doing this in any future post.Staff will take care of any situations as necessary .
Thank you.


now to answer the question.
Yes you can add flash games by using flash tags or by enabling the forums html and adding the embed code for what ever games you may find that offer the code.



with flash tags
Code:
[flash(500,340)]http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/files/play.swf?game=822_sword_of_orion_1[/flash]

then html if you have the html enabled on your forum.
Code:
<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#000000" summary="Free flash games from Owen's World http://www.owensworld.com">
  <tr>
   <th colspan="2" scope="col"><b><div align="center"><a href="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/play-822.htm" target="_blank">Sword of Orion - Flash Game</a></div></h2></th>
  </tr>
  <tr>
   <td colspan="2">
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/files/play.swf?game=822_sword_of_orion_1" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="menu" value="false" />
    <embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" src="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/files/play.swf?game=822_sword_of_orion_1" width="435" height="316" quality="high" menu="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/"></embed>
    <noembed>Sorry, you will need the <a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/" target="_blank">Flash Player</a> to play this game.</noembed>
   </td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
   <td width="50%"><a href="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/code.htm">Add Games to your own site</a></td>
   <td width="50%"><div align="right"><a href="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/">More Flash Games!</a></div></td>
  </tr>
</table>

remember you can always re-size the games a you wish as well.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Reputation : 651
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by drachemeister on October 6th 2010, 4:42 pm

@kirk wrote:And moderation's of others from non staff members is also not allowed. so please refrain from doing this in any future post.Staff will take care of any situations as necessary .
Thank you.

So now it's against the rules to WARN people of something you Moderators do? Now it's against the rules to TELL people WHAT THE RULES ARE?!?! You people are despicable, rude, and unregulated. I'm trying to help a fellow member out, which is the POINT OF THIS FORUM, is it not?!

drachemeister
Forumember

Female Posts : 99
Reputation : 0
Language : english

http://delta-america.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by Sanket on October 6th 2010, 7:20 pm

drachemeister the reason why we do that, is because maybe some member won't take your comment in a light way & get infuriated. So its better to avoid wars, hence that moderating rule.

Yes i appreciate you helping a fellow member out, that is what this support forum is for. But, we need to follow the rules.

Hope you understand.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by drachemeister on October 6th 2010, 10:07 pm

That's ridiculous. The rules on this Forum are bogus.

drachemeister
Forumember

Female Posts : 99
Reputation : 0
Language : english

http://delta-america.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by Reverse Simplicity on October 7th 2010, 1:16 am

@drachemeister wrote:That's ridiculous. The rules on this Forum are bogus.
The rules are the rules.

In my country it is illegal for persons under the age of 18 to purchase cigarettes, however it is perfectly legal for under 18s to smoke them.

The world is full of rules that sometimes dont make sense...

Reverse Simplicity
Forumember

Male Posts : 140
Reputation : 10
Language : English

http://ychat.realityboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by Maty on October 7th 2010, 2:09 am

[quote="kirk"]
@Maty wrote:now to answer the question.
Yes you can add flash games by using flash tags or by enabling the forums html and adding the embed code for what ever games you may find that offer the code.



with flash tags
Code:
[flash(500,340)]http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/files/play.swf?game=822_sword_of_orion_1[/flash]

then html if you have the html enabled on your forum.
Code:
<table border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bordercolor="#000000" summary="Free flash games from Owen's World http://www.owensworld.com">
  <tr>
   <th colspan="2" scope="col"><b><div align="center"><a href="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/play-822.htm" target="_blank">Sword of Orion - Flash Game</a></div></h2></th>
  </tr>
  <tr>
   <td colspan="2">
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/files/play.swf?game=822_sword_of_orion_1" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="menu" value="false" />
    <embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" src="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/files/play.swf?game=822_sword_of_orion_1" width="435" height="316" quality="high" menu="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/"></embed>
    <noembed>Sorry, you will need the <a href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer/" target="_blank">Flash Player</a> to play this game.</noembed>
   </td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
   <td width="50%"><a href="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/code.htm">Add Games to your own site</a></td>
   <td width="50%"><div align="right"><a href="http://www.owensworld.com/flashgames/">More Flash Games!</a></div></td>
  </tr>
</table>

remember you can always re-size the games a you wish as well.

Thanks for answering my question, and sorry about the double post... Didn't know, and I can't figure out how to delete a post. Anyway, where exactly would this go, so that it would appear on your homepage?

Maty
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Reputation : 0
Language : Spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by Reverse Simplicity on October 7th 2010, 2:57 am

Homepage? You could create a new HTML page and make it your homepage.

Make sure to use the headers and footers, unless you know html coding.

Reverse Simplicity
Forumember

Male Posts : 140
Reputation : 10
Language : English

http://ychat.realityboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flash Game

Post by squadzleader on October 7th 2010, 4:47 am

Yeah you can put flash game in your homepage. Put in the homepage description.

squadzleader
New Member

Male Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Mars

http://ssteamhacker.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum