The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can you add a 'thank you' button or 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down'

3 posters

Go down

can you add a 'thank you' button or 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down'  Empty can you add a 'thank you' button or 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down'

Post by xgixanimallover October 6th 2010, 1:15 am

I was wondering, can you add a 'thank you' button or 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' to my forum?

I asked this before but clicked the solved button by accident and someone locked it.
xgixanimallover

Language : English

Back to top Go down

can you add a 'thank you' button or 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down'  Empty Re: can you add a 'thank you' button or 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down'

Post by Darren1 October 6th 2010, 1:24 am

Hi,

With phpbb2 or PunBB we can change the "+" and "-" button on the reputation system so it look like a thumbs up or down.

Read the 2nd half of this post for the "thanks" button
=> https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/reputation-system-evaluation-thanks-button-t38434.htm
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

can you add a 'thank you' button or 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down'  Empty Re: can you add a 'thank you' button or 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down'

Post by xgixanimallover October 6th 2010, 1:32 pm

I cant get the thanks button to work for me. I have it activated but its not showing up?
xgixanimallover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 6th 2010, 7:12 pm

It only shows for the thread starter.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down