The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion!

4 posters

Go down

URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion! Empty URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion!

Post by DigitalCyanide Sat 9 Oct - 1:37

I tried to post this in the general area, but I have no access to post there. Sort of odd....Anyway....
I have a Forumotion forum, and I am a digital 3D designer who makes props, morphs, and poses for Daz Studio and Poser. I was searching on how to set a PayPal account for products and came across this. It didn't give me help, but it sure did give a way for people to hack/crack into Forumotion, and they made it look easy. Here are just a few of the links offering actual video on YouTube on how to do this:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4
There many others, and All I was searching for was information on how to add PayPal.
This is very discomforting to me, and should be to others who use Forumotion.
I just wanted to let people know that this is out there, and more so let the staff of Forumotion know this is out there.
Sincerely a concerned subscriber:
Cyanide
DigitalCyanide
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : English

Back to top Go down

URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion! Empty Re: URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion!

Post by Variver Sat 9 Oct - 1:59

They're both fake and Trojan infested. No real threat to ForuMotion.
Variver
Forumember

Male Posts : 66

http://purepkz.forumd.biz

Back to top Go down

URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion! Empty Re: URGENT! YouTube has Vids on how to hack Forumotion!

Post by MrMario Sat 9 Oct - 2:35

Do you really think they hacked a Forumotion forum? They might just be messing with their own forum for showing off. I have yet to see them showing the real way on how to hack a forum.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by MarioBro Sat 11 Dec - 11:49

I Watched It Yes it Does Look Fake Forum Dsoent even Have Much graphic ToIt
MarioBro
Forumember

Male Posts : 144

http://www.dsirage.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum