The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Google Website Optimizer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Google Website Optimizer

Post by Kryptonist on October 13th 2010, 6:20 pm

Hi everyone!

How do I optimize my website with Google Website Optimizer?

Link to: http://www.google.com/websiteoptimizer

Thank you for your support!

Regards,

Kryptonist
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Google Website Optimizer

Post by kirk on October 13th 2010, 6:49 pm

Well have you followed the directions on the page.
they have a thing that says get started. i honestly do not know what it is.
You should try to contact google and ask them or just go through the directions.
if you are able to incorporate to your forum then there should be some kind of code google will give you that you have to add to your forum or template.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonist on October 13th 2010, 7:34 pm

I tried to follow the directions. But, Google found some errors on my page. I just used the intro page of my website.

Kryptonist
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on October 13th 2010, 7:44 pm

what errors did they find.
See this is something you may be better of trying to get a hold of googles support for.It's there software/programs so they would be able to answer any questions better then us here.. other then that i would have to test it out my self and then let your know but it may be a couple days before i can get back to you on it and am not sure if this is something that is compatible with forumotion forums.. if google is providing some sort of code then chances are it would be compatible but i will need to know exactly what it is and how it works before i can confirm that.
So i would try googles support first.. like i said they would be able to answer it better then us here unless another staff member or member knows.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryptonist on October 13th 2010, 10:03 pm

Thank you for your answer. I really don't know what kind of errors. Google just says "We found some errors on your page". But, Google checks out my page for the verification. Everything is okay. Successful. But, after Google says: "We found some errors on your page". I don't understand why?

I thing, Forumotion should use this feature for forums. It's a really very good feature for website optimization.

Kryptonist
Forumember

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum