The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I own a domain using foromotion themes

3 posters

Go down

Can I own a domain using foromotion themes Empty Can I own a domain using foromotion themes

Post by kiran.kangula October 20th 2010, 4:31 pm

hi
is it possible to own a domain using foromotion themes..like
i have a forum with www.myforum.foromotion.com and i want to change that into www.myforum.com
and i need all the data in my forum after changing the domain
wat is the procedure for doing that
kiran.kangula

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Can I own a domain using foromotion themes Empty Re: Can I own a domain using foromotion themes

Post by kiran.kangula October 20th 2010, 4:39 pm

i already have a domain(others not offered by foromotion) now i should import the data present in my foromotion forum to my new domain.. wat should i do
kiran.kangula

Back to top Go down

Can I own a domain using foromotion themes Empty Re: Can I own a domain using foromotion themes

Post by !PU! October 20th 2010, 5:06 pm

kiran.kangula wrote:

i already have a domain(others not offered by foromotion) now i should import the data present in my foromotion forum to my new domain.. wat should i do

https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/redirect-an-extern-domain-name-that-you-own-to-your-board-t7021.htm
!PU!
!PU!
Forumember

http://www.presmurdu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WHITESABBATH October 20th 2010, 5:13 pm

if you're requesting the data from your forumotion site to be used elsewhere(another site), I'm sorry to say, it's not possible. Forumotion will not permit it.
WHITESABBATH
WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum