The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

HELP-How Can I Create A Forum with goodearths.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP-How Can I Create A Forum with goodearths.com

Post by Allegra on October 22nd 2010, 1:19 pm

Arrow Arrow
S'ok
I am trying to create a new forum with the end signature of goodearths.com, I already have a forum with the goodearths.com sigline, so I wish to use this on again, however, it is not appearing in the drop down menu, but also, I am going directly to goodearths.com to create a free forum and the goodearths.com (plural with the ‘s’ on the end) signature is not in the menu …

Please note my other free forum for my 'other' non-profit is also/already at goodearths.com, so it makes sense to continue with this signature...How can you prompt the menu bar to select the one you want... I already tried create a forum on my goodearths site and the same thing happened. I saw everything except goodearths.com and I was on goodearths.com---(meh (@at crappy technology, but) thanks in advance for tech support...

--------------------
the so-called double post; Note it contains all original information, so color me unamused....
"OOPS--
By the way here's my foundation address;
J Johnson Foundation Group, Not-For-Profit @ http://www.jfoundation.goodearths.com
um, 'king of sports', Paul, Cail...anybody... a little help would be so lovely. --"
--------------------
Note to Sanket: You know putting a smiley face on an inappropriate comment does not minimize the err. And since it is customary to include any accidentally omitted info, it seems strange And considering the JOHNSON asking the question it is neither warranted nor appreciated, nor acceptable (not to mention a specific lapse in particular--or did we misinterpret the bolded rudeness--although also unlikely, considering). And on top of that still no response to my actual question (boo to stalking and dumbassedness in general..., (but that's why we, I mean the FEDS (you know how we do in the 'ole Ivy alumnus) police the infrasystem/s) Thumb down .... Paul/Lucky and Cail usually fire people for that. Not to mention the infraction of anti-trust, anti-stalking, anti-harrasment laws and such... Just so you know. Inserting complaint and lawful (divine) citizen smiley, here... hmmmn

Last edited by Allegra on October 22nd 2010, 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

Allegra

Female Posts : 20
Language : English
Location : illinois-2-manhattan-nyc/usa, prince-edward's-isle/canada, cannes/france

http://www.onlinecliniqueforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP-How Can I Create A Forum with goodearths.com

Post by Allegra on October 22nd 2010, 1:35 pm

Arrow this content moved to original post enclosures, above.

Last edited by Allegra on October 22nd 2010, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Allegra

Female Posts : 20
Location : illinois-2-manhattan-nyc/usa, prince-edward's-isle/canada, cannes/france

http://www.onlinecliniqueforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on October 22nd 2010, 1:52 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Day95walker on October 25th 2010, 5:11 pm

wow

Day95walker
Forumember

Male Posts : 34

http://pathofexile.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Agenda on October 25th 2010, 7:29 pm

Allegra, it appears that Forumotion has removed "goodearths.com" as a selection from their domains list. You won't be able to use it anymore for the creation of new forums. This is unfortunate, but there are plenty of other selections available to you. Smile

Also, I mentioned this before in a thread you posted in not long ago, but threatening the law just doesn't work nearly 99% of the time. Not to mention, you've brought up using US federal law before, and I'm assuming your using this again here with your reference to "FEDS" in your edit. Remember, Forumotion is a French company; not a US company. Therefore, it adheres to the laws of France.

Furthermore, we have no clue who or what a "JOHNSON" is. I've never heard of your foundation, nor do I think that the allegation towards Sanket's "rudeness" and "dumbassery" was very professional to begin with.

Paul/Lucky and Cail usually fire people for that.

And I'm sure they also discipline users that openly disrespect a moderator or any other member of their staff like that. But let's not try and speak for the Forumotion officials; they have their own agenda, and their way of handling things; ways that, I'm very sure, are different from a "Johnson's" way of handling things.

Now since, you claim you know so much about federal law, and that you claim your foundation as a "non-profit", I'd like to see your 501(c)(3) certification. Smile

Note to moderators: Not to trying to back-seat moderate.

Agenda
Forumember

Male Posts : 172

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum