The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points

3 posters

Go down

Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Empty Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points

Post by Vikan Sun Oct 24 2010, 00:25

How can I disable that members cant delete their own posts.

and

How do I take away post points?

I hope someone will help! Hello
Vikan

Language : Norwegian

Back to top Go down

Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Empty Re: Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points

Post by Maki1 Sun Oct 24 2010, 01:45

Hello,

A-CP => General => Forum >> Categories and forums >> click on Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Perms Permissions >> Advanced Mode Members can Delete its own messages mark the box and save: And do that the same for all forums.

To take away points A-CP => Modules => Points and reputation >> Points donation >> Find a username and take his Points and save But you cannot take the posts away.

Hope that helps
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Empty Re: Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points

Post by Vikan Sun Oct 24 2010, 01:54

Maki1 wrote:Hello,

A-CP => General => Forum >> Categories and forums >> click on Disable that members cant delete posts and take away post points Perms Permissions >> Advanced Mode Members can Delete its own messages mark the box and save: And do that the same for all forums.

To take away points A-CP => Modules => Points and reputation >> Points donation >> Find a username and take his Points and save But you cannot take the posts away.

Hope that helps

Thanks! But I cant see that the points is changing...
Vikan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 Sun Oct 24 2010, 01:59

What is not changing?
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikan Sun Oct 24 2010, 02:01

Like i removed 1post from the posts counter and its changing.

I want to change "Posts: 6" to "Posts: 5"
Vikan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket Sun Oct 24 2010, 06:50

Nopes, points can't go down once you delete posts.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down