The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founder & No Admins

3 posters

Go down

Founder & No Admins Empty Founder & No Admins

Post by beersgood October 24th 2010, 2:44 am

Good Evening All:

Our game form is in a pickle and needs help. I lack two post so private message it out for now but, in short our form is in trouble. Our founder is gone missing (only 23 days) and we have no administrators on the site. According to what I've been reading for a new founder the current founder must fail to log-in for 6-months. Until the elapsed time hits would it be possible to appoint a couple of administrators to ensure the site runs smooth?

I rather not post on the open forms details. Please, let me know how our site should proceed.

Thanks.

Last edited by beersgood on October 24th 2010, 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct Spelling)
beersgood

Male Posts : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Founder & No Admins Empty Re: Founder & No Admins

Post by Sanket October 24th 2010, 3:53 am

Yes thats how it is, you need an admin who has not signed into the site until 6 months.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by beersgood October 24th 2010, 4:25 am

Forgive me but just making sure I'm reading and understanding this correctly.

A founder is the user who monitors (adds/deletes) site administrators. The site administrators are users who watch over and monitor the site. Given, our founder is for all practical sake gone and we have no administrators the site is in essence has no leadership to monitor illegal post, add forms etc.... ?

If the above is the case would it be possible to have the site duplicated with the exception of user accounts? Id of course ask all our users (55) to register there names again for security purposes.
beersgood

Male Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario October 24th 2010, 6:25 am

You are correct. Founder is the number one account. There isn't an option to make another forum that has the same content because no one can have access to the database or will Forumotion do such a request.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down