The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Text

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Text

Post by ashbow97 on October 30th 2010, 8:38 pm

Right, I was just about to release my forum to my clan, when I though I better get someone to just quickly look over the site to see if there are any bugs that I couldn't see... and there was :S

They mainly revolve around the text... Here is a screenshot which I will tell you about my problems Smile

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2992/21075162.gif (copy and paste the link onto a new page otherwise it will stretch the page Very Happy)

1) The bit where it says Gender, Birthday etc is grey... but it should be the same colour as all the other texts... which is white.

2) Username, E-Mail Adress etc all highlights black when it's no link or anything. It should just be normal text... :S

Thanks guys Very Happy I bet it's simple really I'm just missing something XD

ashbow97

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Text

Post by Maki1 on October 30th 2010, 8:47 pm

A-CP => Users & Groups => Users >> Profiles change it there Smile

Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English CSS Stylesheet
Location : The Support forum Section! No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

http://forumdesigners.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Text

Post by ashbow97 on October 30th 2010, 9:52 pm

The username and stuff still highlits black when you over it though :S Which isn't a biggy, but it would be nice to fix that Wink The other thing is better though Very Happy

ashbow97

Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum