The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forum CSS suddenly changing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum CSS suddenly changing!

Post by Saxaca on October 31st 2010, 8:02 pm

Today, i've encountered a problem with my forum's CSS. It suddenly changed, to something i have not written, and won't.

The strange thing is that no changes were done to my forum, just the CSS. All the effects i had there still worked. But they weren't in the CSS.

I took a backup. Then it was the same good old forum. But just a few minutes later, my CSS had changed again. With another CSS. I did another backup. Another CSS change happened. I took a third backup, and it changed again.

I have now stopped with those backups.

About the CSS:

While writing this, i checked the changed CSS. I think i remember it of one of Jalokim's skins for Invision. But i use PhPBB3. I once used that skin, and i remember a quote of it which is in my CSS now, the 'Star Hack'. Might all this be a bug with my forum, or did somebody else encounter this problem?

I'd loom forward to this being fixed..

Male Posts : 539
Language : Markup.

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum CSS suddenly changing!

Post by Guest on October 31st 2010, 9:34 pm

Happen for me to (:

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum CSS suddenly changing!

Post by Maki1 on November 1st 2010, 12:06 am

Yeah that been happen to me also but i give up with it. lol

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English CSS Stylesheet
Location : The Support forum Section! No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum