The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Moderator buttons/icons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderator buttons/icons

Post by Bleachzor on November 1st 2010, 12:00 am

Nature of the Creation: Moderater buttons/icons
Size (In Pixels): between 16*16px and 32*32px
With or Without Animation: Your choice
Main Colors: up to your own imagination
Pictures & Links: none.
Text to Insert : none
Font (Provide Download Link): none
Font Color: up to your own imagination
Link to My Forumotion Forum: NOT RELEVANT(Read extra comments)

Extra Comments: The current available small moderation buttons do not blend well on dark backgrounds and since they are the only ones available it is a bit boring and allmost nobody creates them. I do not have a personall need for them but, I believe it would be a nice change if people were to make them.

File Extension(Why is this not on the preset list?):.png, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif

These:

P.S.: I know, this section is not really suited for this kind of stuff but, I really liked to get other (less used images) to get some attention too.

Bleachzor
Forumember

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator buttons/icons

Post by Beno on November 1st 2010, 9:00 am

Please provide a link to your forum.

Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024
Language : English

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleachzor on November 1st 2010, 6:03 pm

You asked for it...

Here's the link:
ʍʍʍ˙sɐɔɹǝpnuı˙pɐɹʞqq˙ɔoɯ

Bleachzor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei on November 1st 2010, 6:23 pm

@Bleachzor wrote:You asked for it...

Here's the link:
ʍʍʍsɐɔɹǝpnuıpɐɹʞqqɔoɯ

Yeah ... what to tell you, nice joke here. Provide original link to you're forum. You have 5 hours Smile.

Matei
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2973
Language : Romanian (10), English (8), * CSS Stylessheet | HTML *
Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

http://www.grafikspot.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleachzor on November 1st 2010, 6:41 pm

www.sacreduni.darkbb.com

Wow. I didn't expect you to start threatening me.
It is not even like, I provided you with the wrong link.
All the letters in it were just flipped vertically.

Let's not destroy this topic with a fight over this kind of thing ok?

Bleachzor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei on November 1st 2010, 6:44 pm

It's not a fight Bleachzor and I do not threaten you Smile.

I just belive you make a stupid joke. Smile

Matei
Hyperactive

Location : Romania | Please do not send me pm`s for support or graphic requests, I just ignore them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleachzor on November 1st 2010, 8:06 pm

I feel trolled.

Bleachzor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin on November 1st 2010, 10:45 pm

@Bleachzor wrote:I feel trolled.
Well maybe next time you should read the rules and not act like sarcastic jerk to the people trying to help you. Wink

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleachzor on November 1st 2010, 11:33 pm

Rules are made for normal circomstances. They are a way, they are not the goal.

You call me a jerk becouse you add your own imagination to what kind of tone I spit since I cannot transmit voice by written words.

The kind of topic makes the forum adress irrilevant. You should've understood it by reading the first post.

In a normal situation people would've requested something for their personal forum which makes it a personal issue. To make sure you are helping people with a real forum you need an adress validation.

However: this is not the case since I do not have a personal but a general request so the message is not directed towards moderators and official gfxers but towards the forumotion users in general. Therefore my personal information becomes utterly irrilevant and that is also part of why I feel trolled.

It is up to me how I provide you with my forumadress. Using modprivilages to warn me feels just low and out of proportion and don't "but this is how we do things" me. Why don't you just ban me and sue me at the same time. Would be a lot of fun, wouldn't it. I'm sure I offended someone just there.

I believe that using any kind of moderator privilage should be a last resort and not something to throw around as it fits you. You are free to disagree ofcourse.

I also don't intend to leave with a pet on the head like a little kid. Just like you like to be treated with respect I wish to be respected aswell.

I know what this looks like. It looks like another person pops up with the unforgivable guts to preech about, what things should look like and what not.

Do with this topic whatever you want, that goes without saying ofcource.

Bleachzor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin on November 2nd 2010, 12:17 am

I called you a jerk because of your continuance of disobeying rules and acting like a smug little punk to the staff here.

The forum address is never irrelevant. First of all, it is stated in the rules that you must provide a link to your Forumotion forum. Secondly, the request forum is a service to Forumotion forums only, and are intended for use on a formation forum only; if you are not requesting graphics for your forum then your request does not belong here. Finally, it does not matter who the request is to because no matter who does it they are still only making graphics for a Forumotion forum.

And actually it is not up to you on how you provide your forum address because we have provided a form for you that must be used.

Also, don't tell me what to tell you because I am here to enforce the rules and I will do my job to the fullest extent. This is how things are done, and if you don't like it then you can just go get your graphics elsewhere. Wink

And the only moderating privileges used in this thread are when Beno and Matei have asked you to provide a link to your forum. I am only now telling you how you have broken the rules and why you need to correct yourself. Also, no one as threatened you. We have only stated that by the rules your request must be closed if not corrected to the specifications.

Now if you wish to continue this pointless argument back and forth then you can PM whichever staff member you feel has wronged you. Or if you feel the rules are unjust you can PM me about it or create a topic in the SF Suggestions forum.

Regards, Justin.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Creator on November 2nd 2010, 12:21 am

LH justin , your a cool dude !!!

Is this jerk getting to you LH justin. Bleach dude respect LH justin his only trying to help you , IF you don't respect him. Oh let just say rambo

Anime Creator
Forumember

Language : english

http://www.narutoland.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleachzor on November 2nd 2010, 7:41 am

@Anime Creator wrote:LH justin , your a cool dude !!!

Is this jerk getting to you LH justin. Bleach dude respect LH justin his only trying to help you , IF you don't respect him. Oh let just say rambo

I would've been swearing right now if I didn't respect them. I did not call them names and I do not wish them to do so with me. "arrogant jerk" is a name which I did not approve off so I do not wish to be called that way.
The next one is "little smug punk".

When did I start calling you names? What I am is not important but, what you want to tell me is. So why is the first alinea you start with containing those?

That you do not like what I say and do not approve of it is one thing but, this does not automatically justify what you call me. What is it that you want to tell me? "Know your place or respect mah authoritay"?

You cannot expect me to agree with anything you say if the first thing you do is calling me names.

Since the request is not for me, the topic can be closed

Bleachzor
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno on November 2nd 2010, 9:09 am

Bleachzor, I'm sorry that you feel you are being trolled. The forum link rule is there for your benefit, so we can make graphics that match your forum. We are here to enforce the rules, please make our jobs easier Very Happy

If you wish to continue this discussion although I'm pretty sure its finished now, PM a member of staff.

As requested --> Topic Locked

Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024
Language : English

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Matei on November 2nd 2010, 9:34 pm

Garbage

Matei
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum