The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Reporting a Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reporting a Forum

Post by nexonhacked on November 3rd 2010, 10:07 pm

Just reporting a Forum i found
http://xxxxxxxxxxx
its game hacks with is against the TOS of this website
please shut it down

nexonhacked
Forumember

Language : english
Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Re: Reporting a Forum

Post by nexonhacked on November 3rd 2010, 11:00 pm

Can some1 shut it down befir it reacks COMBAT ARMS

nexonhacked
Forumember

Location : In my own world of GFX,flying around :D what about you? oh wait your not real.....wait are you? hmmmmm am i boring you?have u seen step up 3d?i saw it twice already its soooooooooooooo awesome well what about you?seriously tell me im getiing bored,have you read skulduggery?its really good im readin them for a secod time now Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly :P.

Back to top Go down

Post by LH Justin on November 3rd 2010, 11:10 pm

nexonhacked, double posting is not permitted unless separated by 24 hours.

Also, please PM Typlo about this and don't spam the public forums with it.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nexonhacked on November 3rd 2010, 11:25 pm

OK im sorry
ill PM Him now

nexonhacked
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on November 4th 2010, 1:12 am

Topic is locked and link removed. In the future use the reporting tool. You can do that by clicking my signature saying Report Forum.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum