The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question:I already have the affiliates on my footer, how can i make it stop scrolling when i point the cursor on the affiliate?

3 posters

Go down

Question:I already have the affiliates on my footer, how can i make it stop scrolling when i point the cursor on the affiliate? Empty Question:I already have the affiliates on my footer, how can i make it stop scrolling when i point the cursor on the affiliate?

Post by handsome_inblue November 6th 2010, 07:50

Hi there.

Anyone can help me? I would like to add some affiliates in my footer. I already read some problems like mine and there was a tutorial given, this one

ACP>Display>Templates>General>Overall Footer

but my problem is, i can't seem to find the Templates after i go to Display.

and im not sure what im my forum is using, either phpbb2 phpbb3 or PunBB
but when i looked at the Display>the theme version is phpBB2 (subsilver)

soryy if i sounded so illiterate, im just new with the Admin stuff because im not the forum founder of the forum, the founder gave left and leave me behind her forum which is slowly dying and im just trying to help the forum revive.

Hope someone can help me. thanks..

Last edited by handsome_inblue on November 9th 2010, 02:35; edited 1 time in total
handsome_inblue

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Question:I already have the affiliates on my footer, how can i make it stop scrolling when i point the cursor on the affiliate? Empty Re: Question:I already have the affiliates on my footer, how can i make it stop scrolling when i point the cursor on the affiliate?

Post by mandelyn78753 November 8th 2010, 18:46

I would like to know the answer to this question as well Smile

--edit---

NM! Smile I think I found it here on this post
https://help.forumotion.com/script-code-problems-f43/how-to-add-affiliates-on-my-footer-t78659.htm#507522
mandelyn78753
mandelyn78753

Back to top Go down

Question:I already have the affiliates on my footer, how can i make it stop scrolling when i point the cursor on the affiliate? Empty Re: Question:I already have the affiliates on my footer, how can i make it stop scrolling when i point the cursor on the affiliate?

Post by handsome_inblue November 9th 2010, 02:34

Yay!! I already solve the affiliates on the footer now.

I have another problem. The affiliates button that i made is a slide, i want to add a delay because the slide scroll very fast, and i wanted it to stop scrolling once you point the cursor on one of the affiliate button.

Thanks, anybody can help me?
handsome_inblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 November 9th 2010, 03:04

Hi,

in order to b able to edit the templates you need to be in the founding account Wink
It seems like your either not the founder, or not in the founding account.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down