The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the Restore the forum such as it was previously the very old designs

4 posters

Go down

How the Restore the forum such as it was previously the very old designs Empty How the Restore the forum such as it was previously the very old designs

Post by mcoy November 6th 2010, 12:04 pm

How to Restore the forum such as it was previously design?
the very old look of the forum i cannot seen the date of the Backup type : bwi
mcoy
mcoy
Forumember

Language : tagalog

Back to top Go down

How the Restore the forum such as it was previously the very old designs Empty Re: How the Restore the forum such as it was previously the very old designs

Post by MrMario November 6th 2010, 5:16 pm

If you can't set the forum to that date you won't be able it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How the Restore the forum such as it was previously the very old designs Empty Re: How the Restore the forum such as it was previously the very old designs

Post by mcoy November 7th 2010, 6:56 am

i cant see the old date?
mcoy
mcoy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 9th 2010, 5:31 am

Then you can't do it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by mcoy November 11th 2010, 1:06 pm

the old date not show!
mcoy
mcoy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing November 11th 2010, 5:09 pm

The server only stores the data for 6 months to a year or something like that. If it's older than that and you didn't manually set a restore point at any time then, you won't be able to go back to your old skin. Now if it were a hitskin, you can most likely find it again on the hitskin website. Something I would recommend when you make your own skins, is export each version, that way if you ever want to go back, you have a copy on your harddrive somewhere Smile
Darkwing
Darkwing
Forumember

Male Posts : 56
Language : English

http://flashtrek.motionsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mcoy November 13th 2010, 2:52 am

awww! i want the all codes back!
mcoy
mcoy
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum