The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Lost all old forum Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost all old forum Info

Post by Dominic on November 11th 2010, 5:40 am

Hi,

My name is Dominic, Dom for short. I use to play an online game (travian) and I started a forum for my alliance. I gave up the rights to that forum and was understandably kicked from it as some of the information is sensitive to that game. I forgot the domain name, password, the whole nine and now I'm lost and don't know what to do.

I'm trying to start a forum for my econ class study group. I love these forums and I really want to use it but I need to get it off the ground before some other dude uses something I don't like. lol

When I went to pick out the skin for my econ class forum a message popped up saying that e-mail address already is registered and has a forum and that I could only have one at a time. But I have no clue any of the info on that other one I started. What do I do? What info do you need to know. Like I said I'm clueless.

Any and all help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Dom

Dominic

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost all old forum Info

Post by Darren1 on November 11th 2010, 6:25 am

Hi,

If you purchased your domain via the admin panel, you will need to contact Typlo via PM.
If externally, contact the host registers' support team Wink

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum