The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with bots, I think

2 posters

Go down

Problem with bots, I think Empty Problem with bots, I think

Post by Maty November 11th 2010, 11:12 pm

Hey, I'm having some "bots" problem, I think? The situation is that every day, for the last 3 days, a new user/bot registers (firstly I have the reigster option set to user, so they have to confirm their e-mail). But this doesn't seem like a regular user, the name is some type of company(i.e. jordan) and then some random number. The latest one is named: Jordan501 also one of the previous is uggboots102. They will post advertisements anywhere on the forum and it's getting pretty annoying to some, they have nothing to do at all with the forum. This is what jordan501 posted:

Nike has become the industry jordan 6 baton in sports products, generally abounding sports athletes and celebrities recognition. Bodies generally like to aggregate on their appearance and aerial tech. Like handbags, added top brands, Rolex watches, Gucci, Michael Jordan Shoes was a ample cardinal of bazaar segments. Therefore, the bazaar is abounding with affected bodies to accept Air Jordan Fusion. It is so important, you demand to accomplish high-quality advice is what you demand to buy an affordable amount and high.
“The absolute Jordan shoes” or “real Jordan shoes” is the best appellation for you to analysis what advice you demand to buy. ver, he able with arresting and allegorical basketball career, and his attack for the astronomic access of the assured jordan 11 for bodies to put him into a god altar.Charter Communications has taken a centralized access to managing its 9,000 video-on-demand titles and associated metadata by application Ascent Media's agreeable administration platform.
Charter, the nation's fourth-largest cable operator, has formed with Ascent Media for the accomplished bristles years, but several months ago it installed Ascent's VOD Accelerator to bigger administer and clue its VOD assets.Charter's titles, promos, trailers and metadata from its six agreeable sources are actuality beatific out of its jordan 12 centralized headend in St . Louis over its own courage to added than 30 Charter markets.

Sorry it's a little long, but that's exactly what it posted. The other 2 bots been posting the same exact thing, but just some words are different. I am wondering what is this about? They register, have only 1 post count and then never log back in. I don't think it's a person controlling these users. Anyone has the same problem?
Maty
Maty
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : Spanish

Back to top Go down

Problem with bots, I think Empty Re: Problem with bots, I think

Post by george20 November 11th 2010, 11:18 pm

think you will find they are spamers not bots
george20
Forumember

Male Posts : 258
Language : English

http://www.suzukib-king.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maty November 11th 2010, 11:50 pm

Why would someone do that though...? Spend time spamming a forum? I keep deleteing those posts.
Maty
Maty
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by george20 November 11th 2010, 11:51 pm

delete them, there just advertising its like me coming on then just posting about my forum
george20
Forumember

Male Posts : 258
Language : English

http://www.suzukib-king.org/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum