The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Transfer founder account

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfer founder account

Post by Guest on November 14th 2010, 7:33 pm

I want to transfer my founder account to another member, what are the steps I need to take to do this?

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer founder account

Post by Jophy on November 15th 2010, 3:31 pm

Just give the user the important details such as the account password and e-mail address.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 15th 2010, 9:41 pm

zoids25 wrote:Just give the user the important details such as the account password and e-mail address.
No I mean they have an account on my forum already and I just want to transfer the founder access to their account. Is this possible? I read somewhere it is but not sure if I should be contacting a forumotion Admin for this....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 16th 2010, 11:09 pm

Hello !

No this is not possible.
The founder account will still be the first created on forum. You do not transfer the founder rights on another account, but you transfer the full account.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on November 17th 2010, 4:13 am

@SPADEZ wrote:
zoids25 wrote:Just give the user the important details such as the account password and e-mail address.
No I mean they have an account on my forum already and I just want to transfer the founder access to their account. Is this possible? I read somewhere it is but not sure if I should be contacting a forumotion Admin for this....
Not possible.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum