The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Global Moderator permissions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Global Moderator permissions

Post by Corrosivegun on November 17th 2010, 12:54 am

Today I was told that my global moderators can delete administrator posts, I tested this out personally and sure enough I am able to delete posts from the main admin of the website I cannot find the correct permissions to edit this, this is very urgent and I hope I can get a quick reply please.

EDIT: I have Global moderators permissions set to "Is moderator" to the forum that my message was deleted out of, when "Is moderator" is checked that automatically makes them able to delete admin posts? is there some way I can edit this?

Corrosivegun
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Moderator permissions

Post by Agent24 on November 17th 2010, 4:57 am

Yes, when they are a moderator of the forum they would be able to delete anyones post. I do not believe there is a way to change this

Agent24
Forumember

Male Posts : 813
Language : English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrosivegun on November 17th 2010, 5:55 am

Ouch... thats annoying that they can delete the forum creators post... not sure what to do, is there a way to find out who deletes posts and stuff like that? like an overview of what all the mods admins are doing, such as deleting posts ect.

Corrosivegun
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 17th 2010, 9:16 am

try
ACP - General - Forum - Security Moderation - there you will see who deleted, moves, etc.. (:

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum