The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I move a sub-board to a place above the board it's attached to, and how do I disable post count in a board?

4 posters

Go down

How do I move a sub-board to a place above the board it's attached to, and how do I disable post count in a board? Empty How do I move a sub-board to a place above the board it's attached to, and how do I disable post count in a board?

Post by Werekill November 22nd 2010, 8:56 pm

How do I move a sub-board from the bottom of the page to the top of it? I've been looking around in the options, and I can't find anything about it.

Also, how do I disable post count in a specific board? My forum has a spam board, and I would love to disable post count in there to prevent people from padding their total number of posts.
Werekill
Werekill

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do I move a sub-board to a place above the board it's attached to, and how do I disable post count in a board? Empty Re: How do I move a sub-board to a place above the board it's attached to, and how do I disable post count in a board?

Post by Tilum November 22nd 2010, 11:59 pm

You can't disable post count in a particular forum. As for your other question, I don't think that there is an option for it. I believe it is theme/version specific.

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

How do I move a sub-board to a place above the board it's attached to, and how do I disable post count in a board? Empty Re: How do I move a sub-board to a place above the board it's attached to, and how do I disable post count in a board?

Post by kirk November 23rd 2010, 12:12 am

yeah fopr the second question.
there are little green up and down arrows you can click to move them.

Admin panel>general>forums.

And like tilum has said there is no way to turn of the post count.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilum November 23rd 2010, 11:00 pm

kirk wrote:yeah fopr the second question.
there are little green up and down arrows you can click to move them.

Admin panel>general>forums.

And like tilum has said there is no way to turn of the post count.

That's moving the order of the forums.

I think they mean to move where the sub forum is to above the main forum rather than below it.

Could be interpreted either way..

~ Tilum
Tilum
Tilum
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Back to top Go down

Post by Werekill November 24th 2010, 9:22 pm

Tilum wrote:
I think they mean to move where the sub forum is to above the main forum rather than below it.

Could be interpreted either way..

~ Tilum

Actually, that's exactly what I meant.

And I was just curious about turning off posts because I've seen several other invision-based forums that have boards without post counts. Are you absolutely certain that there is no way to do it?
Werekill
Werekill

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 25th 2010, 3:28 am

We are sure and if we did have that option we would already be telling you.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Werekill November 25th 2010, 3:36 am

Ah, ok. Just making sure. Thanks!

As for my other question (the sub-board one), is there anything that I can put into the CSS to do it?
Werekill
Werekill

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum