The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Delete

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Delete

Post by Guest1 on November 28th 2010, 1:04 pm

Hello I am new here as of last evening and I realise that I have made an error. I should like to have my membership, name, email address, etc., removed. I am unable to send a private message to the forum staff as I am not cleared for that.
If anyone from the staff is reading this will you please send me a message on how to do this?
Forever grateful

Guest1

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Delete

Post by Maki1 on November 28th 2010, 1:09 pm

PatchesHere wrote:Hello I am new here as of last evening and I realise that I have made an error. I should like to have my membership, name, email address, etc., removed. I am unable to send a private message to the forum staff as I am not cleared for that.
If anyone from the staff is reading this will you please send me a message on how to do this?
Forever grateful

You need one more post to be able to send PM's

Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English CSS Stylesheet
Location : The Support forum Section! No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

http://forumdesigners.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 28th 2010, 1:11 pm

@Maki1 wrote:
PatchesHere wrote:Hello I am new here as of last evening and I realise that I have made an error. I should like to have my membership, name, email address, etc., removed. I am unable to send a private message to the forum staff as I am not cleared for that.
Forever grateful

You need one more post to be able to send PM's

Thank-you ever so much. Am I to understand that if I answer this one , then I may PM ?
Blessings

Back to top Go down

Post by YanOri on November 28th 2010, 2:28 pm

yes, test it Smile

YanOri
Forumember

Male Posts : 283
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky on November 28th 2010, 6:43 pm