The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox Censorship

2 posters

Go down

Chatbox Censorship Empty Chatbox Censorship

Post by ColinS November 30th 2010, 2:04 pm

I noticed a few threads started asking for the word censorship facility to extend to the chatbox. Some were as far back as March. As yet i have seen no response as to whether we will be getting this facility even though all the polls i have seen were in favour.

Can someone please tell me if we are getting the facility to censer the Chatbox or not.

I would like it as i cannot see the difference between censoring words in the threads and in the chatbox. If words that are deemed to be unsuitable for posts are surely unsuitable for the chat box.
ColinS
ColinS

Male Posts : 18
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Censorship Empty Re: Chatbox Censorship

Post by Sanket November 30th 2010, 2:34 pm

Sorry but no one knows about a certain update. Also, since you yourself know that is been already suggested. This thread will be locked, once you reply.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS November 30th 2010, 8:10 pm

Ok Sanket thanks

I just thought the suggestion had been shelved or activated and i had missed it. The suggestion i was referring to was way back in March and i did not see any response...If you can you point me in the direction of the response i would be much obliged Thanks.
ColinS
ColinS

Male Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 1st 2010, 4:38 am

Seems you already found the thread.
https://help.forumotion.com/suggestions-for-your-forums-f30/censor-for-the-chatbox-t64881.htm

Thread Garbaged, since already Suggested.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down