The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Founder password lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Founder password lost

Post by artventure on December 14th 2010, 4:46 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email Address- xxxxxxxxxxx

I've had problems with logging in, since I've created my user account(admin). Previously, I could access it by clicking the initial link that was given to me at the time of registration. I have tried resetting the password, but I am unable to do so. How do I reset my password? I had it saved in Firefox, and that no longer works?????

-Thanks in advance for your assistance

Last edited by MrMario on December 14th 2010, 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum & Email Address Removed ~ MrMario)

artventure

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Founder password lost

Post by MrMario on December 14th 2010, 4:50 am

Please don't provide your forum address with your email in public. Just need to sent one more post here to be able to Typlo, Luky or I. Please only PM one person at a time.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by artventure on December 14th 2010, 6:19 am

Well, I tried to send a PM, (after posting twice) and for some reason the PM is just idle in the outbox for the last 2 hours... Is this normal? Why am I having so much trouble with this site?

artventure

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on December 14th 2010, 6:23 am

The outbox is showing that user haven't read the message. Once its read its put into the sent box. I'll get to your PM first thing in the morning when I get up. I'm off to bed now. I don't want that

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum