The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

New user but not in member list??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved New user but not in member list??!!

Post by awmiller on December 16th 2010, 3:41 pm

I received an inquiry from a 'guest' to our forum that he tried to set up an account but something went wrong during the registration process. I walked him through it using the same criterion that he used to set up the account and all is good. However, whenever I try to log in using his ID and password, I get the error message that the wrong ID and/or password was entered.

Now, during this time it was set up on the administration panel that whenever a new account is created the Admins would receive a message and have to go in and activate the account. I never received the notification that his account was waiting for activation.

I tried to set up a new account for him but when I do I get the error message that his email address is already in use by another account. When I go to view the member list and search for that email address, it does NOT show up.

So here's my inquiry... where do I go to see his account so that I can activate it? is there a special "place" where these accounts are held because I have not found it as of yet.

Thanks!!

~AW

awmiller

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: New user but not in member list??!!

Post by Guest on December 16th 2010, 3:55 pm

Try this:
ACP - Users & Groups - Users - Inactive Users -

Back to top Go down

Post by awmiller on December 16th 2010, 4:06 pm

Egads!! There it was all this time!! Thank you!!!

awmiller

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on December 16th 2010, 4:07 pm

Very Happy Glad i could help Very Happy

Solved + Locked

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum