The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanked message background color problem

3 posters

Go down

Thanked message background color problem  Empty Thanked message background color problem

Post by Maki1 December 16th 2010, 8:09 pm

As you can see the topic is already thanked but the background color not showing.

Thanked message background color problem  357rfr8
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Thanked message background color problem  Empty Re: Thanked message background color problem

Post by Sanket December 16th 2010, 8:24 pm

Display>Colors
Did you check if the color is added?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Thanked message background color problem  Empty Re: Thanked message background color problem

Post by Maki1 December 16th 2010, 8:47 pm

Yep the colors are added but still nothing and I'm not sure if the problem is because of the background image for posts.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 17th 2010, 2:01 am

Whats your forum version?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 December 17th 2010, 2:04 pm

I'm using PhpBB3 and this is the code for background for posts but the thanks background color isn't showing + the online image.

Code:
.post {
border : 1px solid #0099ff;
background: #d2e9fe url(http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/52/65/41/bgpost10.png) repeat-x;
}

I really need help with this. Sad

EDIT: If you want the forum url and a test account to see then I'll pm it to you.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2010, 2:07 pm

Try this instead the code above (:
Code:
.postbody{background: #d2e9fe url(http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/14/52/65/41/bgpost10.png) repeat-x;}

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 December 17th 2010, 2:17 pm

Not for the postbody I wanna it for the whole post.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 18th 2010, 6:14 am

Whole post?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 December 18th 2010, 12:11 pm

Sanket wrote:Whole post?

Sanket, I'm gonna PM you with the link to the forum and a test account so you see the problem.
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 December 19th 2010, 2:02 pm

Bump...
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 December 20th 2010, 8:35 pm

Please help me with this. Sad
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 21st 2010, 5:55 am

Sorry just missed your thread earlier. Can you reply to the topic i created on your forum?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 December 21st 2010, 4:27 pm

I did Very Happy
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki1 December 27th 2010, 1:51 am

Please lock this topic now since i don't want to wast my time on it and thanks for trying to help. Very Happy
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 27th 2010, 6:55 am

As requested, Locked.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down