The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

No decoration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No decoration

Post by acem on December 18th 2010, 9:12 pm

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to take the lines (decoration) away from under the text links?

acem
Forumember

Male Posts : 37
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: No decoration

Post by Diana on December 18th 2010, 10:53 pm

Where exactly?

Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by acem on December 18th 2010, 10:59 pm

Throughout the entire forum. I'm looking to remove all the underlines from the links (subject title, author, etc.)

acem
Forumember

Male Posts : 37
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on December 18th 2010, 11:11 pm

Well, sorry I'm not the best person when it comes to this but I reckon you can work around with this code:
{text-decoration:none;}

I think you have to add somethign to it to point out where you don't want the line but I dunno how to do that and chances are you won't get an answer from someone who knows how to do it.

edit: I've used the code before but not on the css pag. It worked. But you definitely need to add the bits that you want undecorated.

Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by patiogardener on December 19th 2010, 12:08 am

A simple way to achieve this effect would be to change the row line colour so that it is the same as the background. This would, in effect, make all of them invisible.

This is done in your Admin Panel>Display>Pictures & Colors>Colors>Table header>Row line color>change it to the background color used in B/g colors 1,2 & 3>click Save.

Have tried it on my test forum & this works but then it is phpBB3. It could be different in Invision, though.

Edit:- Switched my test forum to Invision & tried the method, described above, with a couple of their skins. Of course, being Invision it doesn't work. bwi PhpBB3 is so much easier to work with. Did notice that there are Invision skins which do not have those lines you don't like. Maybe you could switch skins.

patiogardener
Forumember

Female Posts : 351

http://apatiogarden.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum