The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help.. need to be founding admin.. old admin in jail

3 posters

Go down

Need help.. need to be founding admin.. old admin in jail Empty Need help.. need to be founding admin.. old admin in jail

Post by hopefloats Sun 19 Dec - 16:07

I have PMed the admin twice with no response on this topic I posted before. I need the founder admin rights. The admin is long gone. I am an admin and have been for some time. Can another admin help me?
hopefloats

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Need help.. need to be founding admin.. old admin in jail Empty Re: Need help.. need to be founding admin.. old admin in jail

Post by Harperboy326 Sun 19 Dec - 17:04

Have you PMed Typlo? I don't know if he is taking some time off due to the holidays, but he may take a while for a response.
Harperboy326
Harperboy326
Forumember

Male Posts : 753
Language : English

http://www.ThatTechKid.com

Back to top Go down

Need help.. need to be founding admin.. old admin in jail Empty Re: Need help.. need to be founding admin.. old admin in jail

Post by hopefloats Sun 19 Dec - 19:32

Harperboy326 wrote:Have you PMed Typlo? I don't know if he is taking some time off due to the holidays, but he may take a while for a response.

Yes... twice.. sometime ago.
hopefloats

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Sun 19 Dec - 19:56

Good luck !!! I have PMed two different moderators and have asked any number of times with no response. I am the Founding administrator but have lost me password. My problem is that they won't/can't send me a new password to anything except the email address used when creating the forum. Unfortunately it was a business address and I have since changed employers. From what I was told that is the only address they would send a password to. My other option was to have a screen shot of the email from forumotion when my forum was originated, who does that ?
TM
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Harperboy326 Sun 19 Dec - 21:55

I also have tried to PM Typlo. I have PMed him 3 times in a month and a half. I still don't have my problem resolved. We just have to be patient I guess.
Harperboy326
Harperboy326
Forumember

Male Posts : 753
Language : English

http://www.ThatTechKid.com

Back to top Go down