The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Getting reported

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting reported

Post by X_x__SnAkE__x_X on December 22nd 2010, 3:06 am

I was just wondering is there a way to defend myself and my forum against people that keep reporting my forum. These people just hate my forum and want it taken down so they keep reporting me. I was wondering if when someone reports me to the owners of my forumotion is there anyway I can also message you or something to defend myself for that report or no? On my forum I do not see I part to defend myself. Also when I get reported is there a way for me to know what happen with these reports like did you all check them out and find anything or no? I mean cause so far site still up so Iam assuming you all never found anything yet that violates the rules.

X_x__SnAkE__x_X

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting reported

Post by MrMario on December 22nd 2010, 3:10 am

If your forum is following the ToS you won't get your forum banned. There is no way to defend yourself. You get a warning when you signed the ToS when you created the forum. But really depends on where they are reports. If they are reporting to us Typlo will review report and see if there is anything breaking ToS. If its by reporting the forum at the bottom of the footer. Those reports are being viewed in your admin panel and not sent to Forumotion. Mics // Reports it to see them.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by X_x__SnAkE__x_X on December 22nd 2010, 3:18 am

@MrMario wrote:If your forum is following the ToS you won't get your forum banned. There is no way to defend yourself. You get a warning when you signed the ToS when you created the forum. But really depends on where they are reports. If they are reporting to us Typlo will review report and see if there is anything breaking ToS. If its by reporting the forum at the bottom of the footer. Those reports are being viewed in your admin panel and not sent to Forumotion. Mics // Reports it to see them.

K thanks great help thats where they are reporting is at footer I see them in MISC. They report my login page for copyright and everything and its my own pic so those reports at bottom of page the one's that I see in MISC are just mine they are not sent to you guys? Also I did read TOS and I do abide by the rule's

X_x__SnAkE__x_X

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy on December 22nd 2010, 8:27 am

Hello & Welcome!

Hello and welcome.

Because you are new, here are useful links where you can look for answers :

Arrow General Rules
Arrow Frequently Asked Questions
Arrow Tricks & Tips
Arrow Lost your Founder password?
Arrow Complaint against a forum
Arrow Maximum Security for your forums
Arrow Rescue tool/Back up tool for your forum
Arrow How to clear your cache
Arrow My forum was hacked, what to do?
Arrow Forumotion Limits
ArrowWhy do we ask explicit titles?
Spoiler:
The forum's search engine bases its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cordially
Forumotion Staff

The ones reported on the footer are just sent to your admin panel not to Forumotion. Wink

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum