The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some big help?

2 posters

Go down

Need some big help? Empty Need some big help?

Post by champeo December 23rd 2010, 1:50 am

Hi,

I installed a festive skin to my forum for the season, and ever since, I cannot post or access my Administration panel. I asked my friend and my other administrator to change the skin to just a normal one from the Administration panel. That did not work. I asked her to change the style from punBB to phpBB. That did not work either. I asked her to now change the skin to a phpBB skin from Hitskin.com. Apparentely, When she attempted to change the skin from Hitskin.com, it claimed only the founder could change the skin, and I am the founder, and my access to the Administration panel is disabled. When I tried to change my skin from Hitskin.com, It did not work, because I was not in the Administration panel. Does anyone have a a soultion to solve my problem? I'm extremely desperate.

Thank you,

Champ
champeo
champeo

Male Posts : 21
Language : English

http://www.pokemonrox.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Need some big help? Empty Re: Need some big help?

Post by kirk December 23rd 2010, 1:56 am

I think this may be related to a couple glitches forumotion is experiencing over here in this thread You can stay updated over there in that thread.We are hoping all is fixed and resolved soon.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum