The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Need some big help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some big help?

Post by champeo on December 23rd 2010, 1:50 am

I installed a festive skin to my forum for the season, and ever since, I cannot post or access my Administration panel. I asked my friend and my other administrator to change the skin to just a normal one from the Administration panel. That did not work. I asked her to change the style from punBB to phpBB. That did not work either. I asked her to now change the skin to a phpBB skin from Apparentely, When she attempted to change the skin from, it claimed only the founder could change the skin, and I am the founder, and my access to the Administration panel is disabled. When I tried to change my skin from, It did not work, because I was not in the Administration panel. Does anyone have a a soultion to solve my problem? I'm extremely desperate.

Thank you,

Male Posts : 21
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some big help?

Post by kirk on December 23rd 2010, 1:56 am

I think this may be related to a couple glitches forumotion is experiencing over here in this thread You can stay updated over there in that thread.We are hoping all is fixed and resolved soon.

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum