The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto Images Resize & Uploading Videos on Imageshack

2 posters

Go down

Auto Images Resize & Uploading Videos on Imageshack Empty Auto Images Resize & Uploading Videos on Imageshack

Post by dudi December 30th 2010, 3:21 pm

So, my forum, for the unknown reasons, resizes images although option for their resizing is not checked in admin's panel..? How to fix that? Also, can u tell me which video formats imageshack supports?
dudi
dudi
Forumember

Male Posts : 104
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Auto Images Resize & Uploading Videos on Imageshack Empty Re: Auto Images Resize & Uploading Videos on Imageshack

Post by MrMario December 30th 2010, 6:33 pm

The serving/imageshack has an option that says resize image. You need to make sure that option before hitting upload its not hit.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Auto Images Resize & Uploading Videos on Imageshack Empty Re: Auto Images Resize & Uploading Videos on Imageshack

Post by dudi December 31st 2010, 12:28 pm

sry, i forgot to mention that,.. i didn't resize them with that imageshack option either. (no resize option was checked).
dudi
dudi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 31st 2010, 7:45 pm

Well what do you see when the image is posted? Could you post a link to a topic or a screenshot.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by dudi January 5th 2011, 1:35 pm

sry for big answering delay,..

anyway, here is the link. At the bottom of the first post you should see picture for Forum's Council in their shrinked format. If you click on it, you will see it's larger format.

Just to remind you, i didn't upload it with the resize option on.
dudi
dudi
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 5th 2011, 6:15 pm

Take another screenshot of it and upload it to tinypic.com and see.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by dudi January 18th 2011, 1:13 pm

Still doesn't work. I have another forum where there is no kind of problem -.-
dudi
dudi
Forumember

Back to top Go down