The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buttons of editing an answer or a new topic have been lost !!!!

2 posters

Go down

Buttons of editing an answer or a new topic have been lost !!!!  Empty Buttons of editing an answer or a new topic have been lost !!!!

Post by mariaZ January 3rd 2011, 9:51 am

Dear all,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity of having our own forum for free. I am pretty new in the forumland and I am facing a problem.
The buttons that exist above an answer box have been lost. (the ones that help you modify your text or insert a picture/link etc. and the only one left is the A/A button that changes the size of letters)
These buttons exist in quick answer but they do not exist when one tries to post a new subject!!!!
I would be grateful if you could help me!!! Most probably I have deactivate them somehow. I recently added a personal widget that adds a bar on the bottom of the forum page! Do you think that this is it? Or should I try sth different?

Thank you very much for your time

MariaZ
mariaZ

Language : Greek

http://greecycle.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Buttons of editing an answer or a new topic have been lost !!!!  Empty Re: Buttons of editing an answer or a new topic have been lost !!!!

Post by mariaZ January 3rd 2011, 11:20 am

Consider this as solved because I found out that the new widget I had installed messed things up! So I just de activate it and now things came to normal!!!!
Thank you so much for your time!

Maria Z
mariaZ

Language : Greek

http://greecycle.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Buttons of editing an answer or a new topic have been lost !!!!  Empty Re: Buttons of editing an answer or a new topic have been lost !!!!

Post by MrMario January 3rd 2011, 5:49 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Solved => MrMario
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down