The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket image over members avatars

3 posters

Go down

Photobucket image over members avatars Empty Photobucket image over members avatars

Post by EmilyJudith.9 January 5th 2011, 3:49 pm

my old admin put a photobucket image over the members names under the avatars on the board. he hacked the forum left and deleted the photo bucket image but the box that says photo bucket image deleted is still there. i have gone in the panel and can not find where the darn image is and how to get rid of it. it is annoying because as soon as you log in and go to a new post there are the members and their avatar and a deleted photo bucket image so i have to click the image to block but it only does it temporary. please help.
EmilyJudith.9
Forumember

Language : Anchorage

Back to top Go down

Photobucket image over members avatars Empty Re: Photobucket image over members avatars

Post by Agent24 January 5th 2011, 4:07 pm

Try...display // avatars // avatar gallery // avatars management
Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Male Posts : 813
Language : English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

Photobucket image over members avatars Empty Re: Photobucket image over members avatars

Post by EmilyJudith.9 January 5th 2011, 5:21 pm

i have and did, it is not in there. when i right click it says show image, block image, and see image info, but the image is not anywhere to be found. the ex admin set up an account at photo bucket deleted the images and the account, and i am now stuck with the darn photo bucket deleted blank image, it comes and goes, can't find it and can't get rid of it. i even disabled the avatar gallery to see if that would help and it did not.
EmilyJudith.9
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by musket January 5th 2011, 6:22 pm

Agent24 wrote:Try...display // avatars // avatar gallery // avatars management

// Default Avatar

Photobucket image over members avatars Defaul10

Or in admin Panel>>Users & Groups>>Rank Administration modify there is a picture there as well Smile

musket
musket
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1130
Language : English

http://hemmingsdaman2.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyJudith.9 January 5th 2011, 8:01 pm

this is what it looks like, and i have done all that.

http://esotericmagick.forumotion.net/t2053-may-or-may-not-be-on-much-today
EmilyJudith.9
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyJudith.9 January 6th 2011, 6:56 pm

i went to Rank Admin and went to modify, the picture link was in every group but i managed to get rid of it. Thank you. Now where do i go to ask how to change my hosting server email, the ex admin changed the password and i want to add a different email but it won't let me keeps telling me the server password is wrong.
EmilyJudith.9
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent24 January 6th 2011, 11:39 pm

Are you the founder? If so, go in via the utilities Smile Also, general // messages & emails // emails and contact forum
Agent24
Agent24
Forumember

Male Posts : 813
Language : English, Spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyJudith.9 January 7th 2011, 12:26 am

no i am not, but my husband is. i will pass this along. thank you.
EmilyJudith.9
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by EmilyJudith.9 January 8th 2011, 6:13 pm

didn't work, we need to change the hosting server account to the a new email account, but the password has been changed, and it will not let me in. i can not modify as i don't have the server password, so how do i get a password to get into the image host account? the email account is fine but in the Misc section where it says image hosting is where the ex admin changed the email and the password, so we can not modify the server email at all.
EmilyJudith.9
Forumember

Back to top Go down