The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

info for my forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

info for my forum

Post by thejudge on January 7th 2011, 7:17 am

My forum at

Yes I signup for this forum and so far i love it .I have my other forum thats still going and I signup for it in 2003 and have over 200 membersReason why I got this forum is for the games cause my other forum has 75 games and over 3/4 of my members like to play games and they said when I get games on here they will signup.I can not find them here and thought there was over 100 when I looked at the forum before I signup.Also it said 5 gig of spance I guess I have to buy more don't no till I here from you.I am retired and disable and I have my own job was a electricion for over 30 years and now I started my own program called Computers For Kids who are disable from cancer and other sick kids.I started it in 2007 and I have donated 137 computers to kids that people donate used computers to me and I rebuild them on my own.So on my other forum I have Paypal were people donate money to my Computers For Kids money buys used computers and new when we get enough money and we buy parts like hard drives and windows xp new thats cost me $159.00 each.So far I used over $3,000.00 of my own money and need donations to keep it going.So I need to know if I can put Paypal on this forum for my kids.My other forum is with smf company.Thank you for letting me know about all I just typed here have a great day...mikeyyy my nick name thanks again...And I love your forums thank you and I hope you all here have a great weekend.

Male Posts : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum