The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icon Question

Go down

Solved Icon Question

Post by Ascent January 7th 2011, 8:59 pm

Do Icon's have to be gifs? I have a 19x19png file I want to use as an icon like the solved icon you can click on when you get your question answered. It is in photobucket but when I try to put it in says that it is been deleted or moved. Please help.

Last edited by Ascent on January 7th 2011, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ascent
Forumember

Language : English, Spanish, Catalan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Icon Question

Post by Guest January 7th 2011, 9:01 pm

any type can be used (: but where is the link?
maybe its really deleted Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascent January 7th 2011, 9:23 pm

oh its deleted now because it was not working I took it out of Photobucket. Maybe the link was to long. the name of the file was huge. is there a limit on the length of the link?

So I just tried it again. The link is:
https://2img.net/h/i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a469/fearmerc/FEARMerc%20Forum%20Stuff/Misc%20images/Fornaxicon.png

I don't think the whole link is fitting in the area.

https://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a469/fearmerc/FEARMerc%20Forum%20Stuff/Misc%20images/F is all it is getting. Gona do something to reduce the albums in photo-bucket to see if that is what is causing it.

Well it turns out it was that the link was to long. fixed and working as intended now

Last edited by Ascent on January 7th 2011, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got it working)
Ascent
Forumember

Language : English, Spanish, Catalan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 8th 2011, 2:25 am

Solved + Locked

Back to top Go down