The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Is it against of rule to use forumotion forum for PTC site ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it against of rule to use forumotion forum for PTC site ?

Post by EMO on January 11th 2011, 2:02 pm

I don't know where should i knock/ask about this that does forumotion allow to use their forum for PTC/GPT site (paid to click / online money earning site) ?

I've been using some forums as free/bought, but never found a nice & great one as forumotion.

And i've bought a site, and i need a forum to use there. I've a free forum since 2007 or 2008 i forgot lol But, that forum i used as just a forum. Now i want to use a forum or my GPT site. But, want to be over sure, if it's against of forumotion rule ?

Thanks..

EMO
Forumember

Female Posts : 251
Language : English, German, French, Itali, Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu,

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it against of rule to use forumotion forum for PTC site ?

Post by Caihlem on January 11th 2011, 5:17 pm

Hi Emo Smile

This question would have been better in the Support Sections, but so be it, it's a tough call I'll admit Wink

There are no real issues about you having a ForuMotion forum for gaining money. There are people who have services with which you first need to comply to a transaction through paypal first, for example.
The only restriction really out there is concerning ads. ForuMotion already has theirs on. So if you want yours on, you must first pay to have their's removed. This is because ad provider policies don't accept having several ad-owners on the same internet page (and it's annoying to the viewer)

I hope I was able to help Smile

Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket on January 12th 2011, 11:53 am

I'll move this to the support section.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EMO on January 12th 2011, 9:30 pm

@Caihlem wrote:Hi Emo Smile

This question would have been better in the Support Sections, but so be it, it's a tough call I'll admit Wink

There are no real issues about you having a ForuMotion forum for gaining money. There are people who have services with which you first need to comply to a transaction through paypal first, for example.
The only restriction really out there is concerning ads. ForuMotion already has theirs on. So if you want yours on, you must first pay to have their's removed. This is because ad provider policies don't accept having several ad-owners on the same internet page (and it's annoying to the viewer)

I hope I was able to help Smile

Hi there, at fist i want to say that i'm wonder to see you as member :o Aren't you admin anymore ? o_O And where is lucky who always were making funny fight with you ? lol

Anyway, thanks for explain, i think i will ask them to make a forum for me. But it will cost more $85 Well, as i will earn money, so it's not a big matter.

Thanks again for explain..

EMO
Forumember

Female Posts : 251
Language : English, German, French, Itali, Spanish, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu,

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum